Friday, September 30, 2011

T.J.Maxx/Marshalls Twitter Party (Win Prizes!)

We here at Fashion Me Fabulous have a long history with Marshalls and T.J.Maxx. I'm not talking about our wonderful relationship with them as bloggers. I'm talking about the years of affordable and fashionable fun they've provided us. I can count on them for chic accessories, cute bags, lovely dresses and all the latest trends at prices even my lowly freelance writing budget can afford. (In the past my they allowed me to shop on my measly babysitting budget and my broke college student budget). That's why we couldn't be more thrilled they've partnered with us to throw a T.J.Maxx/Marshalls Twitter Party where six people will win $50 gift cards.

T.J.Maxx and Marshalls manage to score designer deals and boutique-level finds for rather amazing prices. It kind of seems like their using magic. But they're actually just working harder and going further to find fashions fit for their customers. Their buyers travel to over 60 countries and work with over 14,000 vendors all year around (unlike department stores that do their buying seasonally). As a result, they stock every one of their stores with 10,000 new items every week. If that's not an excuse to shop more often, I don't know what is.

So join us October 5th to chat about fall fashion, designer deals for less, and affordable fall trend pieces to update your wardrobe without breaking the bank.
What: #MarshallsTJMaxx Fall Fashion Twitter Party
When: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST
Why: We love fall. We love fashion. We love T.J. Maxx and Marshalls. And we love to talk about scoring the latest, high-fashion trends without high price tags.
Hashtag: #MarshallsTJMaxx
Host: @FashionFabulous
Co-Hosts: @TJMaxx and @Marshalls
Prizes: Six people will win $50 gift cards!
If you have any questions contact us by email at editor[at]fashionmefabulous[dot]com or on twitter @fashionfabulous. Hope to tweet with you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great party! I plan to be there! @textiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I join the party?

    ReplyDelete