Saturday, October 8, 2011

T.J.Maxx Marshalls Twitter Party Recap

Another thanks to all the people who joined us for our T.J.Maxx and Marshalls Twitter Party on Wednesday. We had a great time talking about fall fashion, favorite trends, shopping tips and how much we all love the designer finds and killer bargains at T.J.Maxx and Marshalls.

It'd be pretty impossible for me to recap the top tweet for the night since you all shared great tips, finds and fall fashion favorites. We started by asking which fall trends you most look forward to. Here are the things some of you are excited about.
I have never owned an animal print but I might this year :)
I love Wide-leg trousers they are so classy and look great for everyday or work
I'm all about animal print, duster coats, bell bottoms
The best thing about shopping at Marshalls and T.J.Maxx is the hunt. These stores are a treasure trove of great finds. We asked you to share some of our fav finds.
This green trench coat
My favorite thing I've ever found at TJMaxx is actually a pair of skinny jeans. They fit me PERFECTLY.
I bought 4 great tops for under $20 when I started a new job a few years ago.
Not only can you nab great finds, but T.J.Maxx and Marshalls have relationships with tons of designers in over 60 countries so you can get inspired by runways and find the same things in reality at prices your reality can afford. It's no wonder you all had designer finds to share.
Totally love the Donna Kara shift dress I found clearanced in the summer styles last week at
i got a pair of 7 for all mankinds for $29.99 on clearance
I love the designer Betsey Johnson and always have great bags by her!!
last fall found this fab Cynthia rowley bag for under 200$! Hoping this will be a fall tradition!
Fall is a season for color! We wondered what colors you want to rock this fall.
I am loving plums, greens, navys they are all so pretty:)
Love hunter green but i'm partial bc of my red hair.
Burgundy's, deeper oranges, browns. Love fall colors!
Style can be in your face, but it can also speak volumes with details, which is why we love detailed sleeves for fall. Best of all Marshalls and T.J.Maxx stock enough variety for us all to find unique items for signature style.
Poet sleeves are my FAVE! And they seem to be out there this season!
I'm big into dolman sleeves right now - so comfy
The 70s are back, and we're loving it. Some of you were ready to rock the trend while other weren't sure how to pull it off. Thankfully Marshalls and T.J.Maxx let you try mixing in trend pieces for less.
I make 70's looks appear modern, by including cute contemp make-up & hair with my outfit!
it already looks modern again! The wedges, wide leg pants, etc... Just go with it :)
70s 4 me means earth tones, denim, slight bell bottom. also flowy dresses.
Loving fall fashion doesn't mean you have to give up comfort. We asked for your favorite comfy yet stylish pieces, and you all seemed to focus on lux fabrics for the ultimate combo of comfort and warms. So cozy!
I just picked up the best long jersey jacket-super stylish but feels like I'm wearing a cozy blanket. :)
I love over sized chunky knit sweaters with a maxi skirt. Looks so chic, yet feels so comfortable!
love the cashmere for comfy & chic
Leggings are always a staple in my wardrobe - comfy- EASY- and thoughtless!
Faux or not, leather and fur are totally in for fall, but they aren't always the easiest to style. You had some great tips for subtle ways to work these into your fall look.
leather skirt would look very cool this fall! My dream is a patchwork one :)
I love anything leather- i think leather handbags, boots are classic and very stylish
faux fur vest with dolman sleeve blouse and skinny leather pants! Hot!!
Cute socks for the winter are always a plus! You can always find cheap cute socks there!
Accessories make or break an outfit, which is why we asked for your favorites. Scarves topped the list for fall fashion, but most of you love your bags, shoes and jewelry just as much. Also, warmth was a major factor for fall and winter accessories.
Neck wraps and a warm coat. I like to stay warm and cozy, baby!
Shoulder sweeping earrings, scarves, chunky glittery neckalces, and braclets
a great leopard purse or a statement necklace!
Must have accessories: cute hats, gloves, scarves and high quality shoes! Jewelry as well!
Everyone has a favorite section of the store they hit up first so we all ended up sharing some shopping strategy. It seemed like we all favor the shoe department with handbags in a close second.
my favorite section to shop in is for beautiful feminine tops Im addicted to them
My fave departments are Shoes & handbags! Definitely! :)
We asked what boots you were craving for fall, and maybe we should have asked what boots you aren't craving. Riding boots were the overwhelming favorite, but lots of you loved wedges, over-the-knee and anything suede.
Tall boots, booties, slouch, suede, over the knee - never met a boot I didn't love!
I still love shoebooties!
Right now I am drooling over riding boots and suede boots
I love a flat over the knee boot! makes me feel like I can take on the world!
Thanks again for partying with us, and congrats to all our winners: @lilac_the_bunny @jsg1818 @ SassyAuburn @prettyandfun @WendyNoel72 @Tarathefoodie. I hope you all have happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. It was fun! I hope you do another like this. Great chat and fashion ideas, and I need another chance at some fall shopping $$$ too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Twitter Parties". They are actually getting more popular and I think it is a great way to directly interact with companies, designers, and big names. I hope we can do it again too! Thanks!~ "SassyAuburn"

    ReplyDelete